I want to visit London!

 I really want to visit London!



Links for London:

Wikipedia of London


Here is a nice YouTube video (with many ideas):


There are many things I want to do!

Here are my top 5:

① I want to visit Big Ben.










② I want to go National Gallery.









③ I want to enjoy Afternoon tea.










④ I want to go shopping in Harrods.











⑤ I want to ride the Double Decker.


Here's a Google map of London:


Thank you for reading my blog!

If you have more ideas about London! Please write to me!!

コメント

  1. I want to visit too! London is one of place I want to go.

    返信削除
  2. I would like to travel the UK too. What can people buy in Harrods?

    返信削除
  3. London is a very nice city!! I'm interested in London!

    返信削除
  4. I want to visit London, too!!
    There are a lot of beautiful buildings!!

    返信削除
  5. I really want to visit London. This city is very beautiful!!

    返信削除
  6. Your travel plan looks very interesting! I want to have afternoon tea.

    返信削除
  7. I want to visit there too!

    返信削除
  8. I want to ride the double decker too.

    返信削除
  9. I want to ride the double decker! It's very unique!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Product Review

Part-time Jobs Survey Analysis