My Hometown!

 Matsuyama: A Great Place!

Matsuyama is my hometown. It's a nice central city in Ehime, Japan.
Please visit it someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.



Good links for more information about Matsuyama


5 things to Do in Matsuyama

①Visit Matsuyama castle (One of the 12 surviving castle towers in Japan)

Ride the Botchan Train (Streetcar running in Matsuyama)

③Bathe in Dogo Onsen (One of Japan's three ancient hot springs)

④Ride on the Ferris wheel "Kururin (Panoramic view of Matsuyama)

⑤Eat Nabeyaki Udon Noodles (Soul food of Matsuyama)


YouTube video


Google Map

コメント

  1. I really want to go to Dogo Onsen and see beautiful buildings!

    返信削除
  2. Hello! My name is Taketo.
    I have never been to Matuyama before, but I want to visit someday!
    Doga Onsen seems like a good place, so I want to try it!

    返信削除
  3. I want to go to Matsuyama castle because it's beautiful and makes me feel history!

    返信削除
  4. Hello, my name is Kento.
    Matsuyama city is very nice spot. Especially, I think Dogo onsen is one of the most famous onsen in Japan. So, I want to visit there!

    返信削除
  5. Reading your blog made me really want to go to Matsuyama!
    Especially, I want to eat Nabeyaki Udon Noodles!

    返信削除
  6. Hello!!
    I want to go to Dogo Onsen because the place is very famous and popular!!
    Thank you for writing about your hometown!!

    返信削除
  7. There are many things which have long history and it's so attractive!

    返信削除
  8. I'm from Ehime too! I want to go Matsuyama again.

    返信削除
  9. The picture of Dogo Onsen is very beautiful. I would like to go there someday.

    返信削除
  10. I like Onsen so I would like to go Dogo onsen

    返信削除
  11. I have read the story of "botchan", so I would like to visit there.

    返信削除
  12. I'm going to trip to Shikoku. So I want to ride Botchan train!

    返信削除
  13. I have not visited Mastuyama, and I would like to visit there someday!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I want to visit London!

Product Review

Part-time Jobs Survey Analysis